When you leave a planned gift to the Metropolitan Opera, you are welcomed into our recognition group, the Encore Society. These transformational gifts help to ensure that we can continue our mission for years to come.
Benefits of Membership
- As an Associate of the Encore Society and a supporter of high-quality performing arts, you will have the opportunity to become more involved in the life of the Met.
- In appreciation of your gift to support the Met’s future excellence, you will be invited to attend events at the opera house especially planned for your enjoyment.
- With your permission, you will be listed on the roster of Associates in the annual Season Book and in every Metropolitan Opera performance program during the season.
- Contact Pamela Bennett at 212-870-7388 or email@example.com to learn how you can become a member of the Encore Society or to notify us if you've already made a gift to the Met.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- If you include the Met in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal name: Metropolitan Opera Association, Inc.
Address: 30 Lincoln Center, New York, NY 10023
Federal tax ID number: 13-1624087